Friday, July 10, 2020
Professionals in Price & Credit Risk Management
INTL FCStone Financial Inc. (hereinafter “FCStone”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of INTL FCStone Inc.
Energy Portal - Login
RMI Energy Portal - Login
Know-Risk™ Position Tracking and Reporting
FCStone’s Know-Risk™ online tracking and reporting system is a medium for physical and financial deal capture, credit risk management, market risk management, and report generation. The online software provides a central system, both client and consultant accessible, that can perform a wide range of position tracking, budget tracking, risk assessment, and counterparty credit tracking reports for the continual active monitoring of a procurement plan.
Many Know-Risk™ reports utilize FCStone’s Mark-It View™ database which provides objective forward price and volatility curves for a multitude of locations and commodities.
Example Reports & Risk Metrics
- Hedge Target Report
- Variance to Budget (VTB) Volume / Volume Hedge
- Variance to Budget (VTB) Value
- Margin Requirements Report
- Net Positions Report
- Scenario Analysis: Risk Assessment Report (RAR)
- Scenario Analysis: What-If Risk Assessment Report (WRAR)
- Credit Exposure
- Forward Credit Exposure
- Know-Risk™ is designed to track positions and generate reports for energy and commodity products. This includes natural gas, electricity, fuels, grains, dairy, and one-off commodities.
- Positions can independently queried by division, plant, commodity and counterparty.
- The Know-Risk™ system has “user type” classifications that allow for varying levels of access (e.g., administrator, validator, trader, read-only).
For more information on Know-Risk™, click here.
- Risk Assessment
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Credit Risk Management
- Budget Development
- Hedge Strategy Design
- Price Modeling
- Market Research
- Energy Workshops
- WebTools™ Data Analysis Tool
- Mark-It View™ Historical Forward Price Curves
- Know-Risk™ Position Tracking & V-to-B Reporting
- Know-Risk Energy™ Contract/Supplier Tracker by Facility/Location