Saturday, May 21, 2022
Professionals in Price & Credit Risk Management
INTL FCStone Financial Inc. (hereinafter “FCStone”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of INTL FCStone Inc.
Energy Portal - Login
RMI Energy Portal - Login
FCStone’s Know-Risk Energy™ is designed for energy end users that manage supply contracts in multiple locations. Know-Risk Energy™ provides a central application, both client and consultant accessible, that tracks contracts, suppliers, hedged positions and budgets, and provides current market indicatives for electricity and natural gas by territory.
The front page of Know-Risk Energy™ provides the client with a visual map of its facilities/locations across the country. Clicking on a marker allows one to access the contract, supplier, budget, and market data for a particular facility/territory.
- Position & Budget Tracking
- Supplier Contact Info & Agreement Database
- Hedged vs. Open Volume Report
- Variance-to-Budget Value
- Market Indicatives
For more information on Know-Risk Energy™, click here.
- Risk Assessment
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Credit Risk Management
- Budget Development
- Hedge Strategy Design
- Price Modeling
- Market Research
- Energy Workshops
- WebTools™ Data Analysis Tool
- Mark-It View™ Historical Forward Price Curves
- Know-Risk™ Position Tracking & V-to-B Reporting
- Know-Risk Energy™ Contract/Supplier Tracker by Facility/Location