Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Professionals in Price & Credit Risk Management
INTL FCStone Financial Inc. (hereinafter “FCStone”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of INTL FCStone Inc.
Energy Portal - Login
RMI Energy Portal - Login
“All of life is the management of risk, not its elimination.”
FCStone Business Philosophy
FCStone believes risk management programs designed with real-world objectives and controls can effectively manage the multiple risks facing the ever-changing energy industry. Utilities and corporations have a unique opportunity to expand profitability for both the shareholder and the customer by better controlling their price risk.
Risk Management Incorporated, now part of INTL FCStone Financial Inc., opened its doors in 1988, with headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois. Since that time, the evolving deregulation of the energy industry has allowed us to grow and expand our services to meet the changing needs of energy users across many industries. To date, FCStone has facilitated the development and execution of more than 80 risk management programs on behalf of utility and commercial customers including several Fortune 500 corporations. FCStone executes approximately $16 billion (notional value) in energy contracts on behalf of its clients each year.
Regardless of your company's size or experience in hedging price risk, FCStone can help to integrate a risk management program to meet your long-term goals. We apply our 25+ years of experience to guide an organization from the initial introduction on the concept of risk management to the implementation and execution of strategies and trades. Because we have been involved in all facets of the risk management process, we are able to stay focused on the long-term objectives of our clients and advise them accordingly. For a full scope of FCStone’s service offerings, click here.
- FCStone has facilitated the development and execution of over 80 risk management programs on behalf of utility and corporate customers.
- FCStone executes approximately $16 billion (notional value) in energy contracts for its clients each year.
- Combined, FCStone customers purchase over 2 TCF of natural gas annually.
- Combined, FCStone customers have an excess of 80,000 MW of electric generation.
- FCStone has provided expert testimony and presentations on behalf of utility risk management programs to 12 state commissions and 7 city commissions.
- International Assets Holding Corporation Announces Acquisition of Risk Management Incorporated ("FCStone")
- FCStone Hired by Resco, Duke University, and Dean Foods
- Diageo Continues Energy Services With FCStone
- FCStone Selected by Richmond, United Utilities and Austin Energy for Risk Management
- FCStone and CME Group Hold Managing Diesel Risk Seminar
- FCStone Assists Navy with Power Procurement
- New England Municipals Engage FCStone Services
- White Paper - Budget Cycle VaR
- Expansion of Southeast Client Base